Different subclasses of Australian off-shore General Skilled Migration (GSM) may provide visa possibilities for different potential immigrants:
- Unsponsored and sponsored
- federal and state/regional
- Permanent and temporary
The Australian (Federal) Government, through its Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), selects “visa applicants with characteristics needed in the Australian labour market” for most GSM subclasses using a points test. It also gives pre-determined lists of jobs that it wants selected applicants to hold, both for national and local immigration.
Points Exam :
Qualifications, work experience, age, English language ability, occupation targeted, and spouse’s talents all earn points. If you have previously studied or worked in a skilled occupation in Australia, or if you are fluent and qualified in one of the country’s key trading partners’ or ethnic communities’ languages, you may be eligible for additional points. If your or your partner’s occupation is on the Government’s principal occupations list, it can make or break an application. Most degrees and higher trade certifications from recognized tertiary institutes meet the requirements if they comprise at least three years of post-secondary school education. Certain tradespeople, IT professionals, and Senior Managers who do not have formal qualifications but have relevant job experience are exempt from the requirement to earn industry certification in Australia. Prior to completing a residency application, applicants in professions that need professional registration (such as dentists, nurses, and physiotherapists) may be required to apply for registration or complete particular requirements.
Lists of Occupations
- The “Skilled Occupation List (SOL)” is the most important list. There are 192 vocations in the current edition (released by DIAC on July 1, 2011).
- “State and Territory SOL” – a list of occupations from which Australian States and Territories can create their own State Migration Plans, also published by DIAC.
- Employer-Nominated SOL” – a list of occupations for which an Australian employer can sponsor a potential immigrant to work in their company.
Akkam Overseas would be right choice for the one looking for various accessible possibilities for immigration with expert Australia Immigration consultant’s guidance which help and enable for the migration possible ways .